New Product: Holiday Blitzen Digital Christmas Kit


It's already that time of the year again! Holiday Blitzen is a new digital scrapbook kit that has awesomely cute digital elements like pinecone characters, paper snowflakes, crimson lilies, beautiful iced + frosted foliage, purple ornaments and a silver Blitzen.

When I am designing, I am smiling!  Like now . . .  I think this kit will bring a smile to your face too.  :)

This collection includes everything in the previews shown here: embellish*works, frame*works and paper*works.


{Denim colored Damask not shown.  So pretty that I had to add + is uniquely distressed.}


As you can see, the frames are unique + really beautiful.  Gilded gold rich tone in 3 styles shown above.  I have added a few embellishments in with the frame*works collection. Click on HOLIDAY BLITZEN  and visit my shop to see other quality collections.  There are two other digital Christmas kits, Christmas Creatif and Frosty Holidays that are magical and fun too! 

MIX + MATCH OR BUY ALL 3!  I have a holiday sale of 50% OFF with a minimum purchase of $2.00.  An excellent value -- my customers are complimentary of the quality of elements and papers in all Papier Creatif digital scrapbook kits.

WELL!  Get ready to shop, bake and celebrate!  Have a wonderful holiday season!

  



CONVERSATION