I design layouts on 5 primary areas:
- Life Events + Experience
Keep a journal nearby to jot down your ideas for upcoming projects. Do thumbnail sketches of ideas and layouts you like or want to create. You will see your ideas blossom as you use these for inspiration. There have been many times that I let an awesome idea fly out of my mind because I didn't write it down knowing that I should. So, keep a notepad in your purse or on your desk to be ready when inspiration arrives.
- Practice Using Guides for Repositioning Elements
- Practice Using Flattened Overlay Layer for Repositioning Elements
- How To Use the Alignment Tool Bar for Positioning Elements
- Drop Shadows: Tone, Global Light, Angle, Distance, Spread & Size
- Adding & Removing Texture from Portions of a Photo