Thank you for visiting.
Here are the combined class segments 2 and 3. As you begin to use more product in your layouts, it is awesome to create folders to section out areas of your layout in Photoshop. It saves a lot of time when looking for & moving layers around. It also visually streamlines and simplifies your Layers Palette. Take a look at the screenshot below that illustrates this nifty way of using folders. Take the time to set this up in Photoshop CS.
SEGMENT 02 CLASS OVERVIEW:
- Setting Up the Layers Palette "Folders"
- Setting Up Your "Guides" Using Ruler
- Fill Bottom / Background Layer with White for better viewing
- "Original Juls" Layer - Set Blending Mode: Multiply @ 50% or so. This will provide another way of seeing where elements are placed during the tutorial. You can turn this layer off and on as needed, by clicking on the "eye".
- Completing Background, Masks, Tags & Stitches
- Changing Element's Blending Mode: Color Burn
- Using Transform to Flip Items Vertically & Horizontally
- Clipping Digital Papers Together to Enhance Texture & Color
- Subtly Changing Elements with blending Mode: Multiply
- How to Make Drop Shadows Appear as if Light Source is from Different Direction.
- Simple Way to Use Global Light Checkbox