Storage Ideas for Crafts: Paper Covered Bins



Talk about Inspiration Creatif!!!  Here ya go!!!  This truly has got to be the most perfect example /iˈpitəmē/ epitome of Papier Creatif {Creative Paper} Ever-r-r-r!  Are you as tired of laundry baskets, piled up shelves, stuffed drawers, things piled on the floor and on tables!  Let's not forget those ugly plastic containers that don't match!?  You will LOVE LOVE LOVE this idea from CountryHome.com.  Click on the photo for the scoop!  This is sumthin' I gotta do!  I have beautiful packs of papers that I havent used since I have gone digi!

What do you think?  Please comment and let me know!






CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Hope you are having a great day and thanks for visiting Papier Creatif - Creative Paper + Digital Products!

Please leave a comment. I would love to hear from you!

Julie