Autumn Digital Scrapbook Layouts


*Let's Fly* by Juls/Papier Creatif



*You Make The World a Better Place* by Juls/Papier Creatif
Photography: Jana Martiskova
Lower Photo Edit: Juls/Papier Creatif
Check Out World of Nevara's lastest photography BLOG POST.  She is awesome.



*Autumn Breeze!  You-n-Me!* by Juls/Papier Creatif


I really enjoy working with this kit - No - LOVE.  These tones are my colors.  I am drawn towards rusts, reds, and sage tones.  My favorite digital elements are the fantastic rolled paper flowers and glittered feathers. Chunky elements are kinda my thing, Fall is my favorite season, and I wanted to bring you all some beautiful elements and pretty textured papers. 

After a long, but WONDERFUL weekend of working in the yard, I was ready to do some digi scrapping.  The first two layouts are 8.5 x 11.  It's a great format that is trendy and cool.  I love the depth and intensity because saturated color has always been my comfort zone. 


My next series of tutorials will be based on the Autumn Breeze kit and this layout. 







On a sidenote, my daughter got together and painted *Night Owl*! So interesting to see everyone's own artistic sense of style!



CONVERSATION