- Learn how to cluster in Photoshop
- Add dimension to digital scrapbook layouts
- Learn Photoshop Menus + Blending Modes
- Learn How to Use Photoshop Guides
Home 20TWELVE PHOTOS + PHRASES How to Cluster in Photoshop Papier Creatif Photos + Phrases Photoshop Drop Shadows Tutorials Photoshop Tutorials Photos + Phrases: How to Create Drop Shadows in Photoshop + Cluster
W E L C O M E F R I E N D S ~
This is a self-paced video series of Photoshop tutorials from the Photos + Phrases project which is still available.
[TUTORIAL *LET'S FLY*]
Photoshop Drop Shadows add beautiful dimension to layouts. I have some great tips that will get your layouts looking more realistic and less flat. And there is a bit of an art to layering by balancing color, texture and size. I cover a lot of material in this layout. If you are familiar with Photoshop Elements, you should be able to follow along.
Autumn Breeze digital scrapbook kit is by far one of my favorites. Autumn is such a beautiful time of year and the beautiful labels, clustered elements and papers are fun to scrap with. To follow along with the tutorial purchase Autumn Breeze at MY ETSY.
- ► 2014 (17)
- Photographie Creatif: Autumn Photos Weekend
- Photos + Phrases: How to Create Drop Shadows in Ph...
- Storage Ideas for Crafts: Paper Covered Bins
- Autumn Digital Scrapbook Layouts
- New Products: Autumn Breeze Creatif Clusters Add ...
- New Product: Autumn Breeze Digital Scrapbook Kit
- Autumn Digital Scrapbooking Layouts
- ▼ October (7)
- ► 2011 (45)
- ► 2010 (47)
- ► 2009 (101)
Copyright Papier Creatif. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.