New Product: Good Old Summertime Digital Scrapbook Kit


I n t r o d u c i n g   T h e   L a t e s t
 
In The Good Old Summertime 
{mega*works collection}



GOOD OL' SUMMERTIME

Thanks for visiting and taking a look at Papier Creatif's NEW {mega*works collection}, In The Good Old Summertime.  Think strawberry fields, cherry pickin', watermelon, grandma's feather bed, fields of wild flowers . . .  I really A.D.O.R.E. the collection of photo frames and photo clusters. The papers have several crumpled and uncrumpled floral patterns in a craft texture.

It is packed with over 125+ ellies for you to play with and enjoy!  Pour yourself a tall glass of lemonade and *Mix It Up!*

Available now at my MY ETSY.

C R E A T I V E   T E A M   {C R E A T I F * W O R K S} 

Check out the different styles of digital scrapbook layouts you can do with this uber-cute kit!  Here is a sampling of work from the Papier Creatif Creative Team!  These ladies rock!


* * * * *


Sisters-n-Bro, Juls


I Love Watermelon, Manu

In The Good Old Summertime, Manu


Vintage Type, Manu


I'm Telling Your Story, Asa

Starting Dance, Asa


The Wedding, Helene

With Love, Juls~

Good Ol' Summertime, Juls~



CONVERSATION