New Product: Feelin' Lucky Digital Scrapbook Kit





These layouts were done using PHOTO SWEET TEMPLATES + FEELIN' LUCKY kits.  These are photos of some horses my daughter and I took near our home.








I n t r o d u c i n g   T h e   L a t e s t
 
Studio Scrapbook*Works

"FEELIN' LUCKY"

{Mega*Works Collection}



Hi Digi Lovin' Scrappers!

Summer has arrived here in Texas! It's been like 100 degrees already!  This week is gonna be more of the same.

Feelin' Lucky is my newest digital scrapbook kit with pretty vintage-soft colors and a touch of black to spark it!  The mix of digital fabric flowers and paper flowers are thrown together with vintage embellishments, pearls, vines and stitches.  Its' {Paper*Works} Collection has a wide selection of stripes, floral, chandelier & damask patterns.  Sage green as a neutral makes it easy for you all to mix-n-match papers & elements.

Are you lovin' *Feelin' Lucky*?  THEN, go to my MY ETSY :)






CONVERSATION