Photoshop Tutorial: Digital Scrapbooking - FLY


[ FLY by Juls~ ]

I am really loving the new *REMEMBER THIS* digi kit available at MY ETSY!  I was totally inspired by Amie + Manu's layouts using this kit.  The color scheme and elements are really fun to play around with.  I decided to do an 8.5 x 11 sized layout.  It looks like a blend of art journal + scrapbooking, simple with a touch of artsy ;)

The bird cage cluster is a finished element that is included in the kit.  Simply drag onto your layout and it is instantly impacted.  Very cool!  I have designed 3 different clusters for the kit along with the individual elements so you can layer your own. 

Photoshop takes time to learn.  And once you start dabbling with the tool bars + fly out menus, your knowledge will start building intuitively.  There were and are lots of things I had to do repetitively until the reason *why* I was doing it kicked in. 
  

[ T U T O R I A L. ]



  • HOW TO USE AN INNER SHADOW IN PHOTOSHOP.
  • HOW TO ADD DIGITAL PAPER TO COOL PHOTO MASKS & CHANGE YOUR DIGITAL PAPERS UP!
  • HOW TO MAKE TEXT LOOK EMBOSSED USING DROP SHADOW.
  • HOW TO CROP YOUR PHOTOS TO ADD INTEREST.

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. This kit looks having pretty elements.
    The birdcage cluster in the layout looks beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @BlueCat Bonjour! Thank you for your kind comments! :) I visited your blog today and loved the birdhouse freebie. Really cool. {xoxo} Juls~

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for visiting and commenting!