- HOW TO USE AN INNER SHADOW IN PHOTOSHOP.
- HOW TO ADD DIGITAL PAPER TO COOL PHOTO MASKS & CHANGE YOUR DIGITAL PAPERS UP!
- HOW TO MAKE TEXT LOOK EMBOSSED USING DROP SHADOW.
- HOW TO CROP YOUR PHOTOS TO ADD INTEREST.
Home Altered Art Digital Scrapbook Kits Summer Papier Creatif Photoshop Tutorial Photoshop Tutorial: Digital Scrapbooking - FLY
[ FLY by Juls~ ]
I am really loving the new *REMEMBER THIS* digi kit available at MY ETSY! I was totally inspired by Amie + Manu's layouts using this kit. The color scheme and elements are really fun to play around with. I decided to do an 8.5 x 11 sized layout. It looks like a blend of art journal + scrapbooking, simple with a touch of artsy ;)
The bird cage cluster is a finished element that is included in the kit. Simply drag onto your layout and it is instantly impacted. Very cool! I have designed 3 different clusters for the kit along with the individual elements so you can layer your own.
Photoshop takes time to learn. And once you start dabbling with the tool bars + fly out menus, your knowledge will start building intuitively. There were and are lots of things I had to do repetitively until the reason *why* I was doing it kicked in.
[ T U T O R I A L. ]
- ► 2014 (17)
- 20TWELVE Photos + Phrases: Monthly Template March
- Digital Scrapbook Layouts with Papier Creatif Kits...
- News and Events: Manu Hermann Joins Papier Creatif...
- New Product: Facebook Timeline Covers by Papier Cr...
- Photoshop Tutorial: Digital Scrapbooking - FLY
- Guest Creatif Team: *Remember This* Layouts
- New Product: Digital Kit - Remember This
- ▼ March (7)
- ► 2011 (45)
- ► 2010 (47)
- ► 2009 (101)
Copyright Papier Creatif. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.