News and Events: Manu Hermann Joins Papier Creatif


W E L C O M E   M A N U   T O   T H E   
 
  
S T U D I O    S C R A P * W O R K S    T E A M


Hi Everyone!

Lots of great *N E W S*!   More to come this week!

First off, digital scrapbook layout artist, Manulea Herrman, has agreed to be on my creative team! She is super-talented and also participates on several other Design Teams.  And so, I felt lucky that she has the time to come on board the Studio Scrap*Works Team!  A few people have graciously helped me out part-time, however, she is my lead creative team member.

She has been so kind and busy doing several amazing pages using my kits which will be published on my blog tomorrow.  Many of the layouts she composes have a contemporary, soulful appeal.  I also love her photography - she captures such natural shots.  Always inspiring, her efforts have fueled me even more.  And that added spark is so appreciated!   So, shouting out a *THANK YOU, MANU!*

Please welcome her warmly!  We would both love to see your comments.   :)



A   *B Y T E*  A B O U T   M A N U E L A 

"I'm Manuela and I live with my family in Germany!


I like to knit socks, read detective novels and photograph a lot.  2007 is when digi caught me - scrapping is such the virus!  I came into scrapping through a small family forum where it had just come into vogue.  We came home from our Denmark vacation and I wanted to make a photo book to commemorate it, but the images were boring and didn't convey the trip with such small elements.

My favorite kits are usually Maritime kits ... I love the sea, the sun and the beach!

My scrap style is described as very clean and simple ... and I like to scrapbook with bright papers! I love colorful layouts!  I have been digital scrapbooking since 2009, along with  Project 365 and I scrap every week.

I scrap to create great memories!"

See more fabulous work on MANU'S BLOG.


L A Y O U T S  by  M A N U



Hope you are having a super*fantastic week!  I've missed ALL of YOU!  ~~~



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Hope you are having a great day and thanks for visiting Papier Creatif - Creative Paper + Digital Products!

Please leave a comment. I would love to hear from you!

Julie