New Product: Digital Kit - Remember This






I n t r o d u c i n g   T h e   L a t e s t
 
"REMEMBER THIS"

Studio Scrapbook*Works Digital Kit


Hi Everyone!

I just finished designing this great kit!  These colors just make me happy!  The whole vibe reminds me of that commercial tagline, "A Coke and A Smile ..." which I drank lots and lots of while working on this!  It's kinda retro and hip at the same time, so I really think it will work well with layouts for girls, tweens, as well as Spring + Summer.  The kit includes some awesome clusters and super-cool epoxy buttons {see them on the bottom of that layout above.}

Hope this cheers up your day!






CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. Wow, great chance! Thank you!
    Have a nice weekend! Manu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiufl kit! I tweeted it and shared it on FB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Manu Thank you, Manu! Hugs to you and enjoy the kit!

    @BlueCat Thank you, BlueCat! Thanks for the retweet! Sent you something to your DST account!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Hope you are having a great day and thanks for visiting Papier Creatif - Creative Paper + Digital Products!

Please leave a comment. I would love to hear from you!

Julie