20TWELVE Photos + Phrases: Monthly Template March




[ 20TWELVE Photos + Phrases: March. ]

The March layout for the 20TWELVE Photos + Phrases touts a French motif with a Springy vibe. Creating this piece each month is relaxing, challenging and special for me.  I reflect on my goals, tasks and what's transpired over the course of the month.  The process has helped me organize and boost my creative efforts.  When I refer back to these templates, the memories and details that would have otherwise become forgotten are refreshed.

. . .   The date column is perfect for   . . . 

 . . .   reminders, appointments, holidays or fun things like 3*word phrases, biblical quotes   . . .

. . .   or one*word that you feel describes that particular day the most!   . . . 

This layout welcomes Spring with kelly green elements, romantic purples and Marie Antoinette, peeking through a cathedral-styled window.  If you ever have the opportunity to visit Paris, France, you will be enamoured with the beauty of the city.  I am a touch French.  My great grandmother and our trip in 1999 is the inspiration of the name, Papier Creatif.  I admire the legacy of beauty Marie Antoinette created by her interest in fashion and design.  And was totally in awe of the architecture of the great, old buildings, intricate streets and carved bridges.

I love this quote from the layout background,

"There are two ways of spreading light

to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it."

Edith Wharton ~


[MARCH KIT]


Password:  20TWELVE    {case sensitive}


CONVERSATION