News and Events: Create With Joy Highlights 20TWELVE Workshop





Ramona of Create With Joy featured my 20TWELVE Photos + Phrases Workshop on her *Inspire Me Monday* Blog Hop this week as an Inaugural Contributor!  Makes me giggle & happy!  :: blush ::  ;) If you want to find some really cool crafting projects, visit her website and jump on board the Blog Hop, visit some of the participants &  leave a little love!

. . .   Her website in her words   . . .

"Create With Joy is an inspirational blog that celebrates creativity in all its facets! Inside you’ll find art and crafts to enrich you; mouth-watering recipes to entice you; books and resources to enlighten you, and so much more! As I share my heart and creative passions, it’s my hope you’ll be inspired to live each day to the fullest, and infuse creativity in all you do!"


Here's what she wrote about the 20TWELVE Photos + Phrases Workshop!

"Do you aspire to learn or deepen your Photoshop skills in 2012? If you love digital scrapbooking and are inspired by beautiful vintage creations as much as I am, then visit Julie and check out her 20 Twelve project. She’s inspiring others with her Photoshop tutorials, free digital kits and embellishments, and a link for participants to share their creations!"

Thank you so much, Ramona! {xoxo}

Julie


CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! I want to be talented like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Michelle! Thank you for taking time to visit me today! I've visited your Blog and left you some love :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for visiting and commenting!