20TWELVE Photos + Phrases: Phrases Post No. 1


[ PHRASES Post No. 1 ]

Phrases & quotes are powerful.  More so than the spoken word at times!   To inspire and encourage your creatif or personal goals, I put together a list of uplifting 3-word Snippets.  So cute & cool!   Have you noticed that when reflecting on positive words while working on your layouts, art projects and journals .  .  .


y  o  u     j  u  s  t     f  e  e  l    b  e  t  t  e r    a  b  o  u  t     L I F E!


[ 3*Word Snippets. ]

{Right click on 3*Word Snippets}


These will look great used on your Monthly *on this day* layout somewhere!  I will show you some Photoshop tips about working with .png files when I update this post.

By the way . . .  here's some staples for ya!



[ CREATIF IDEAS. ]


  • Use 3*Word Snippets on your Monthly *on this day* Template
  • Perhaps choose a phrase to use each month to focus on
  • Use as descriptors for your family & friends in digital scrapbook layouts
  • Use as labels for your way cool altered art projects
  • Add the 3*Word Snippets directly onto a photograph to add interest


Simple list so you can edit with your own special font!


acceptance   |   aspire   |   achieve


believe   |   blossom   |   become


courage   |   clarity   |   confidence


dream   |   determination   |   dynamic


embrace   |   empathize   |   encourage


faith   |   fly   |   fulfill


grow   |   goodness   |   grateful


heal   |   healthy   |   happy


inspire   |   improve   |   invigorate


jump   |   joy   |   jubilant


keen   |   knowledge   |  kindhearted


loyal   |   learn   |   love


mirror   |   manifest   |   miracle


natural   |   nurture   |   nourished


open   |   optimistic   |   original


patient   |   purpose   |   peace


quick   |   quirky   |   quaint


reflect   |   refresh   |   renewed


simple   |   sincere   |   special


trust   |   transcend   |   transformed


understanding   |   uplift   |   unselfish


versatile   |   value   |   vibrant


worthy   |   warmth   |   whole


x*cel   |   x*uberant   |   x*traordinary


you   |   yielding   |   youthful


zealous   |   zippy   |   zest






CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. These are so great, I love them. I'm following you back from BloggyMoms :) I can't wait to see your future posts!
    Cheers,
    Tess
    www.inlovebythebeach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, thank you for the follow and your kind words about my hair pieces! Now following your blog as well, very neat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Tess Glad you like them, Tess! I loved making them in Photoshop :) I'll pop by to visit you!

    @Dianna Thank you, Dianna! I would love for you to create some goodies for me to share on my blog and link to you. Email me for more info, if you are interested in that! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Hope you are having a great day and thanks for visiting Papier Creatif - Creative Paper + Digital Products!

Please leave a comment. I would love to hear from you!

Julie