Photographie Creatif: {winteresque}




I put a flickr gallery together of snow-inspired imagery & titled the collection, {winteresque}. Click on the link for a closer look at this beautiful photography & credits.  Albeit at 5 am yesterday morning, I took some time and relaxed while browsing through photos.  Love the snowy lenses, feathery trees, natural splendor and beautiful architecture iced with that wintery background! The angles on these photos are fantastic.  Some of the scenes fade gently in a monochromatic color scheme.  Picture perfect. 

We are preparing the house for the holidays and working on the master bathroom reno.  It is getting there and looking good!  You all will have to check out my interior decorating blog, Tres Joli Home to see what the tile looks like.  My tile guy, Francisco, finished installing the tile, so now it has to be sealed, grouted and sealed with a top coat.  I am using my son's bedroom as a "walk-in" closet! ha!  It will be really nice to have it finished.  Then, I'll start painting / priming to get the walls ready for a Venetian Plaster finish.  I have also added to the list, painting and glazing the shutters.  It's a very unique, yet classic tile design.  I hope to have photos up over the weekend.

Have a great weekend!  






CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thank you for visiting and commenting!