News and Events: My Little Babies


Here they are!  Six weeks old and sweet as can be!  I know that I will cry like a baby when they go to their new homes.


They are Papillon, French for Butterfly!  Named for their large, butterfly shaped ears with long fringe.  This breed has a very sweet disposition.  They are loyal, patient, playful and loving.  They are also quick to learn agility training.  My male, Georgie, is bright and one Summer I had him hopping over bars in just a few minutes.  They are very fast runners, quick and natural hunters.  They love treeing squirrels and cornering rabbits.  I believe that these three will grow up to be Tri colored, as they are now.  They all have a touch of black.  Gigi, is a red and white.  Georgie is tri-color.




Hopefully, I will get back into Creatif Mode.  I am having a hard time focusing with everything on my plate right now.  All I have to do for Papier Creatif is to wrap & pack the Halloween kit and finalize a beautiful album.  With my Master Bathroom renovation, most of my energy has been going into that.

You are welcome to visit my interior decorating blog, Tres Joli Home, to see what I've been up to.  I am starting back to work full-time in January now that my son is in college.  I really feel that digi and Photoshop has added more depth to my design knowledge.  I'm so thankful for everything that I have learned and for the friends and contacts I have made.  You guys are great!






CONVERSATION