20TWELVE Photos + Phrases - Project Intro




Are ya ready for 2012???!  I AM!  



C O U N T I N G   D O W N   T O   M I D N I G H T!



Plus!  I am super excited about this latest project!


AND . . . 

Are ya ready for some really cool templates that may just kick your digital scrapbooking up a notch!?   

:)

Over the course of 2012, I will post Monthly layouts, as well as occasional Photoshop tutorials, templates and goodies for you to use as a springboard for creating a visual snapshot of your year in photos and phrases.  


SNAPSHOT OF MONTH WITH PHOTOS + PHRASES!

Tailored in a way that makes it simple to simplify and fun to amplify!



 
What is great about the Monthly On This Day template is that it can be used as a mechanism to record events or daily quick thoughts, as well as to pool your inspirations, dreams & goals through the imagery.  I'll also be writing posts & creating tutorials about Photoshop, a sprinkling of my photography "efforts", ideas & creatif stuff!

For now, here's a vimeo intro & overview for the project!




CONVERSATION