News & Events: Papier Creatif Anniversary Sale and Scrap-N-Chat

Hi Everyone!


If you've been eyeing something in my store, now is the time to get it!  Everything has been reduced to half off retail.  {Tweet!  Tweet!}  Let your digi-buddies know too!


I've designed 3 primary Collections over the past year.  And to celebrate Papier Creatif's *1st Year Anniversary*, the Website & Blog have been tweaked and I'm selling these wonderful kits and products at great prices!

     + SPORT Club Golf
     + Noel Primitif Christmas
     + Papier Romantique

SALE THRU THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER!!!


Thanks so much for following my Blog!  I'd love for us to have a *Skype Chat-n-Scrap* for fun.  If you are interested in helping organize this event for our Blogs, post a comment with your Blog Addy.


WHATEVER U DO ..................

DO NOT BE SHY!  =:-)*


We'll have to make sure that your Skype is ready to roll ....  If you haven't done this yet, I think you'd enjoy it.  It's totally fun to shop and find inspiration online with your buds.
 

     + Set-up Your Skype Account {very quick & easy to do}
     + Test Your Microphone & Audio
     + Message my Skype account to add yourself as a contact:  papiercreatif


Have a really GREAT day!




CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Hope you are having a great day and thanks for visiting Papier Creatif - Creative Paper + Digital Products!

Please leave a comment. I would love to hear from you!

Julie