New Product: Alpha - Calligraphic Connotations

{CLICK*IT TO VIEW DETAILS}




Here's a sneak peek preview of a NEW ALPHA SET:


Calligraphic Connotations.

Old World Charm, the Papier Creatif crown & relaxed calligraphy to accent your wonderful pages ... Hopefully, this will make you smile.  Distressed is THE BEST, afterall! ;)


And I can totally see using a lotta blending modes on these alpha tags in layouts to add pizazz! 
  • Use alpha on paper as a watermark

  • Make it look like a wax seal

  • Let a large portion blend into the background for interest

  • Use it on a chain

  • Use it on a ribbon

  • Add a brad on it

  • Spell out your loved one's name



*GET INTO CREATIF MODE!*



CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. beautiful alpha, also I'm heading over to add a link to your blog for scrappy trends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! I love it and I would certainly find good use for it, I scrap alot of vintage and that alpha would go beautifully in my pages...thanks Juls

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Hope you are having a great day and thanks for visiting Papier Creatif - Creative Paper + Digital Products!

Please leave a comment. I would love to hear from you!

Julie