Creatif Photographie: Peach Wedding Dress
















Here's a gorgeous collection of photographs for romantiques like myself.  Spring & love are in the air.  These photographers have created the essence of beauty, wedding bliss & finely loved vintage items that rivet my eyes.


{credits} See more of their works at flickr.


The pretty pearl braclet in the {creatif photographie} collection may be found here.  And while your browsing, here is another bauble, a Humming Bird Pearls bracelet.  Springly-sweet!  Made by Pat & Mike Cruse who live across the big pond in Stonehaven, Scotland and have an online shoppe.  I adore humming birds & PEARLS!




























Among the photographers, is the lovely, Ivy, and her amazing blog!  She has a delectable palette for beauty and art.  Visit her blog at Curate & Love, " your daily dose of art & photography.  You will be thrilled with the places her posts take your souls!


Get Into Creatif Mode!

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. Hi Juls! Thank you so much for your kind comments! and for being my first following ! woohoo! it's the little things in life that get me so excited.

    I will be back to follow you when I get a photo uploaded which will be later on this evening.

    LOVE your blog and your photos are gorgeous. I will be looking forward to the pics from Arkansas too! Sounds interesting! I will be back to peruse around! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Juls...just discovered your blog! Thank you for featuring not just one, but two of our bracelets. Your blog is lovely and Shoogly is now following you. Pat <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. @shoogly Hi Pat! Thanks for popping by to say hello :)

    @FrenchLaundry Cool blog you have there, Sandra!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Hope you are having a great day and thanks for visiting Papier Creatif - Creative Paper + Digital Products!

Please leave a comment. I would love to hear from you!

Julie