New Product: Digital Christmas Alphabet - Noel Primitif

PAPIER CREATIF
Studio Scrapbook*Works

Noël Primitif
Alpha Packs

~

AVAILABLE!

Click Shopping Cart






























PAPIER CREATIF ~ Noël Primitif alpha sets make a festive, whimsical statement!  Each letter is blanketed with snow & ready to make your Christmas & Winter layouts jingle!  Also, accented with touches of *Holly & Berries* that coordinate perfectly with Studio Scrapbook*Works Papier Packs {4} for ya to mix & match, and Embellishment Kit stuffed as full as a Christmas stocking!

I hope you all had a nice weekend.  Ours was quiet & chilly with the 1st Winter front moving through. The cold & wet snow caused two of my dogs {GiGi & Poco} to huddle next to the back door this morning, after I let them out for their morning walk. I wound up having to gently toss them into the grass --then coaxed, waited, {begged}, shivered & got snowed on!  GiGi looked at me from the corner of her google-ly eyes to see whether I was serious about the outing or not. Mission accomplished!

I have been wishing for a *John Denver Postcard* snowfall. As long as there's no ice, I'm good with snow.




CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Hope you are having a great day and thanks for visiting Papier Creatif - Creative Paper + Digital Products!

Please leave a comment. I would love to hear from you!

Julie