Design: Need a Blinkie?















NEED A BLINKIE FOR U, YOUR BLOG OR BIZ?  Email me at juls@papiercreatif.net

$25 w/ LINK

This is so fun!  Very much like slideshow programming with an interesting twist!  Luv Making These!  Great way to promote your online business or make a fun personal statement!


The past few weeks have been spent planning & sourcing for the next Digi*Works Winter Kit.  It is gonna be really cute & maybe even some of my card-makin' buddies will enjoy some of the artwork {hint, hint...}!

The diet & walking regularly is going well.  I'm finally dropping weight!  A friend of mine actually noticed, so thankfully the 3-4 mile walks are kicking in.  I haven't been weighing in - just trying to cut back on portions & walking lots.  I'm not one to run in place on my eliptical for hours.  No Way!  But I'd chase a soccer ball around a field as long as possible, if it were humanly possible.

I've found a pack of racoons that are hand-fed & are *the cutest little things!*  I referred to one of the babies as *Rascal* and the lady who feeds them said, "That's a good name for him!"  They all have the last name "Butt" & first names like Big, Bigger, Wide and Wider ... HAHAHAHAHA!!  There must be 30 or more and they are adorable, & VERY SPOILED!!!  Fresh bread and dog biscuits every nite!

It was time to upgrade the ol' camera, *Welcome Canon 60D* w/ video feature!  Hopefully, I'll find some time to do a few photo shoots to see what I can come up with: kids, textures, landscapes.  Excited to see the quality difference and learn how to use the new lens!

SPEAKIN' OF SPOILED -- SPOIL YOURSELF WITH A NEW BLINKIE!!!  Let's make sumthin' cute for you!

{Hugs}

Juls~

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Hope you are having a great day and thanks for visiting Papier Creatif - Creative Paper + Digital Products!

Please leave a comment. I would love to hear from you!

Julie