InSights: New Website, Blog & Challenge Blog!

WELCOME TO MY NEW BLOG! 


Thanks goes out to my Blogger Budz returning to support me & also to those of you visiting!  I look forward to getting to know you & sharing Papier Creatif's spin on Digital In*Spurations, In*Sights & Studio Scrapbook*Works product lines!


I have developed my new Website, Shopping Cart, Challenge BlogBlog, as the new PREMIER HOME SITES for Papier Creatif!  Lots of burning the midnight oil, marathon days & weekends.  Typing this announcement is a bit surreal at the moment! 

Please spread the word by Twittering & Blogging my website addy:

http://www.papiercreatif.co/




PAPIER CREATIF
Studio Scrapbook*Works
2010 Premier Kit Previews



Golf-Theme Based; yet very versatile for Boys, Teens, Rugby, Tennis, Nautical or if you love Royal Blue!  Personally, I love the tags - I put a lot of heart-n-soul into them.  The *Funky Harlequin* & *Par 4* digital papers are great too!  Plus, you just can't beat a *Cool Banner Stripe* to add punch to layouts!


Naturally, a golf-themed Digi Album next!  This TRULY does PRINT absolutely beautifully!  Check out the Website and view the Shutterfly album filled with Mason's golf photos.  After receiving it in the mail, I placed it on the kitchen table & when Mason got home from school, he texted, "I really like the book!  It's perfect!"  I have a tendency to show my kids whatever it is I am working on in the "Studio".  {Forcibly ... hehehe}




Adding to this collection, the golf marquis was removed from the SPORT Club Golf* Album to provide lots of versatility!  This is the SPORT Royal* version, named for the Royal Blue color!  The kids featured on the front covers are my nephew, Joshua and niece, Whitney!  Super Stars For Sure!  This shows you how simply SPORT works in with other scrapbooking MOTIFS!

And while we are speaking of MOTIFS ...  Here's a way to use SPORT nautically!

Ann6 Studio Works*It Team Member

Ann has a wonderfully artistic knack for layering.  Her brushwork is developing more & more and she creates layouts for other online designers as well! 

Ann6 Studio Works*It Team

Here's another layout she created with an elegant, nautical theme.

Nikki Ness, Creatif Lead Studio Works*It Team
... cool take on SPORT Club Golf! ...

Nikki is *Ultra-Creatif* and has a very unique way of merging photography with elements.  She is also very artistic and often times her layouts have a commercial-style quality.
 
Juls~
Papier Creatif

One of my favorite layouts, simple, edgy, yet classic ... like SPORT Club Golf*!

Juls~

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. You ROCKED it!!!! Great site, love how it has all come together. So glad to see your product in finished form via shutterfly . . .

    Congratulations, Juls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Juls! I'm so happy for you! This is all so amazing & exciting! Congatulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jeanne You are so sweet, Jeanne! A Labor of Love for sure!

    @Jana Thank you, Jana! So glad that you came by to visit :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for visiting and commenting!