InSights: New Website and Digital Golf Kit


My first digital kit designed especially for my favorite golfer.

 



Yesterday was the Premier Opening of Papier Creatif's new Website!  And here is my first kit, SPORT Club Golf.

I've been blogging for about two years now and treasure the ways it has enhanced my life.  I have grown personally & professionally, learned so much in artful ways about Photoshop, Digital Scrapbooking, & admiration for the beautiful layouts, photos, cards, and products everyone has posted through their wonderful Blogs.

I cannot say enough about the digital world's, JESSICA SPRAGUE.  I feel so lucky that she graced my life and I loved her Art of Digital Design class.  Her lessons & teaching style are the absolute best, in my opinion.  When you launch her lessons, she feels like a friend.  I have so much to learn, yet have come a long way because of her. With gratitude to J*S.

Thank you for your friendship and support.

More to Come ...


CONVERSATION