Digi: Winter Tree~






















This photo was taken after the last snow fall.  As I was leafing through photographs, I got completely sidetracked simply because this picture is so cool!  Had to do something with it!

Yet, as ready as I am for Spring & Summer and a bit tired of Christmas and Winter layouts,  I could not stop editing this photo!  Postcard Pretty!  Very Pretty!  Tres Joli!  Such a wonderful example of the beauty Winter holds, but really, *buh-bye*

Credits:

Julie Horner, Photography
Anna Aspnes, Overlay
Anna Aspnes, Monoblendz Paperie, Aqua
Jessica Sprague, Grungy Photo Mask
Princess of Shadows, Vintage Grunge Textures


Edited Photo:















Before Photo:



Keep Creating!

{Hugs}

Juls~

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. I loved seeing the before and after shots. Excellent editing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This photograph is stunning! It reminds me of those inspirational posters I use to see at work with the one inspirational word underneath. Gorgeous! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Juls! Just stunning... nice work:)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Hope you are having a great day and thanks for visiting Papier Creatif - Creative Paper + Digital Products!

Please leave a comment. I would love to hear from you!

Julie