Digi: oneWord*2010 Album~


A New Year calls for a New reSolution!  With a little inspiration from Jessica Sprague's new template design and LivE Design's {i sing for spring} the kit papers, I put together a front & back cover for a project I've dubbed oneWord*2010.

Time for a little reFlection and putting together oneWord scrapbook layouts will send my mind sailing!  This project was inspired by Spraguebabe, Ann6's, question:  What is Your Word for 2010?

Get the J*S double 12x24 template here!

Get the LivE Design kit here!

Get the Anna Aspnes stitching embellishment  here!

Get the Anna Aspnes kit here for Butterfly quad and rivet!

Enjoy!


{Hugs}

Juls~

CONVERSATION

5 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful backdrop to those photographs! They're absolutely perfect and full of personality. You're going to have so much fun with this album.

    Angelique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, just visiting from JS. Sounds like a very cool album theme. I look forward to seeing your LOs as you post them. These are beautiful pages. Such warm colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Friend!!!
    I Love the photo of the kids blowing kisses...it's beautiful!! the composition is wonderful & your children are gorgeous, well done. I hope you have an amazing New Year & THANKS for stopping by my blog & always giving me such encouragement on all I do.
    I {heart} you friend!
    Hugs,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog - I have looked a few times - now I am of a follower of yours too. Thanks for being my first follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. More fabulous work. Love those dog faces! God they are cuties! I think my word for 2010 is Gratitude. Even though we struggle with the challenges we face, we have so much to be thankful for and I need to remember that every day. Especially being reminded now of the horrible loss of the Haitians. We are truly so blessed here. Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Hope you are having a great day and thanks for visiting Papier Creatif - Creative Paper + Digital Products!

Please leave a comment. I would love to hear from you!

Julie