Info: Free Class - Holidays in Hand~

Alo, Everyone!
























Jessica Sprague is generously offering this FREE CLASS!  I am so looking forward to it!  More techniques, more fun, and a little holiday sparkle!  If you are interested in getting started with digital scrapbooking or want a fun project to work on during the holidays, then this is it!  I promise that you will not be disappointed.  Jessica's courses are thoughtfully and heart-fully organized and packed full of information and great techniques!

Registration has already started, so get over there and get you some digital goodness for goodness sakes! ;)

{Hugs}

Juls~

CONVERSATION

6 comments:

  1. Jules thank you for sharing this!!! I am headed over right now! I do hope she has room:)

    And you play the piano also!!!! How wonderful don't you just love finding out little things about your friends.
    XXXX
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Juls,
    This sounds like fun & especially because it's freeee, I love that! I'm computerized again thank goodness, you know it really is funny how much we miss these gadgets when they aren't functioning. Now I want a back-up for my back-up for my other back-up in case the back-up goes out...RIGHT! LOL Love your digital page with your kids on it, it's lovely.
    Big Smiles...
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the info! Hope you're doing well! Thanks for visiting and all of your great comments! You're the best!

    Peace and much Luv, Luv, Luv!!
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did look at it and it does sound like so much fun! I may have to get that trial like you said but this week was crazy and I didn't have the brain power...so you must remind me later :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Beautiful Juls! How have you been? I feel like I have been so out of the loop. I hope you had an amazing Thanksgiving. I have missed you and all of my beautiful blogger friends! xoxoxo HAPPY DAY!!! ~Nina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there! Stopped by to tell you that I was so glad to see you comment on my blog! How the heck are ya and what's going on with you? Hope you and the kids are doing great! Thanks for visiting me! It's always a pleasure! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for visiting and commenting!