InSights: Two Card Maker Additions to Paper & Digital Art~

Hi Everyone!

I was blog surfing tonite and wanted to share two really great blogs on greeting card and scrapbook design.  I have also added them to my blog bar.

Flutter by Atomicbutterfly 

Card and Page

I derive a lot of inspiration from card makers that I follow. Two of my favoritist blogger-budz are Jeannie @ Dragonfly Journeys and Curt @ Curts World.  I seem to be a card-blogger-collector!!!  You know, cards have a lot of importance in our lives, don't they?  Must be exactly why I am drawn to looking at them ... and luv receiving them! Don't you spend a lot of time picking out the perfect card at the grocery store?  And to have someone design one, just for you, makes it even more special.  Jeannie has sent me a few that are terrific!  One was actually a stationary set of four that I cannot bear to use coz I love 'em!  I'm constantly checking their blogs to see the latest & greatest they've created.  I've also picked up techniques that I can use in scrapbooking, stamping and, occasionally, card making.  Anyway, they always make me smile ...

My BFF, Hollie, is a true card giver.  She has a knack for picking out the perfect card & sentiment, typically laced with humor.  Like two oldies that are supposed to represent us in WAY LATER LIFE!  Coz we're only *35* {wink} ....  She will watch me like a hawk while I carefully open the envelope and sit there smiling at me, gleeful & giddy, just waiting for me to get to the punch line! LOL ... And her gift bags are always *the cutest* and filled with colorful tissue.

If you make cards, you'll find a lot of inspiration at Flutter & Card and Page.

I love everything about cards:  THE PAPER.  THE STAMPS.  THE INK. THE RIBBON. THE EMBELLISMENTS. THE VARIETY! THE SENTIMENTS. THE HUMOR. THE BEAUTY. THE CREATIVITY. THE CELEBRATION OF LIFE.

Keep On Creatin' ...

{Hugs}

Juls~

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. You are such a sweetheart and I hope some day to actually be able to give you a great big Texas sized hug!!

    Peace and Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Juls!

    Thanks so much for sharing my blog here, I really appreciate it & feel very much the way you do about cards!

    Take care:) W

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jeannie Me too, Jeannie! Maybe we'll take a golf trip to Phoenix & get together for dinner with you all! Perfect excuse for a vacation & to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Windy Hi Windy! So glad you popped over - your work is beautiful and I look forward to seeing more of it!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Hope you are having a great day and thanks for visiting Papier Creatif - Creative Paper + Digital Products!

Please leave a comment. I would love to hear from you!

Julie