Info: Jessica Sprague $1 Deals & Random {Checklist}~

Hey all you Digiscrappers!

Check out Jessica Sprague today for her *$1 Buck Wednesday* deals. I just purchased some really cool textures and digital papers that I think a lot of you would like!

I also signed-up for her Type+Writer 2 class and have been busy with journaling lessons & assignments. I HOPE I can keep up with this class! The Beautiful Evidence class was packed full of digital templates and techniques, so I'll have to finish that up later.  I got busy with other things & fell behind. Typical! I just didn't want to miss out on the latest class. She's also got a digital photography course that I am anxiously waiting on.... I love having beautiful photos to go with layouts and it's much easier to enhance a well-taken photo. I realize I haven't even touched the surface of my Canon Rebel XTi. And I'm needing some major help.

I've offered to do slide shows for both TWU's soccer team and my son's high school golf team {repeat on the golf team}. It's exciting with the added knowledge I've picked up over the past few months. There will be lots more bells & whistles, in a quarter of the time it took for me to figure out the original templates I designed for last year's presentation!

Then, next week, it's back to business with Tres Joli Home! Time to find some fun, new clients & I'm ready to design some delicious window treatments. {My favorite thing to do in design ...}

Did I mention that I'm also enamoured with learning how to sew? I think I just need to find a seamstress with reasonable pricing for samples... But more on that later. My thought for the holidays is to come up with some home textiles for Christmas --- we'll see! I'm not posting on Tres Joli Home until I've completed some items!

Pretty big checklist for the last quarter of 2009, huh?  Can you believe the year is almost over?  Wow ...

Have a creative week!

{Hugs}

Juls~

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Hope you are having a great day and thanks for visiting Papier Creatif - Creative Paper + Digital Products!

Please leave a comment. I would love to hear from you!

Julie