Digi: One Week~


Jessica Sprague & Liv are keeping us Spraguemates busy!  I've picked-up some great ideas not only about digital layouts, like this timeline piece, but also topography & journaling.  The journaling exercises teach you how to hone in on key ideas & simply communicate them.

I have to brush up on the daily photography and have decided that I really need to have a memory disc for this project only.  It'll make it easier for me to pick-up my camera and go, instead of worrying about mixing daily photos in with the kid's sporting events.

I am really looking forward to the Oh Shoot class but I'm not sure I'll be able to wait.  Just may need to find a class, after I'm finished with Type + Writer 2.  I have to get ready for the two slide show presentations I'll be working on and desparately need some photography tips.

My camera may need a tune-up of it's own.  A lot of the photos from Jacq's first game came in blurred, especially while in the sports mode.  It was also very overcast which was affecting the speed of the shutter & most likely the autofocus!  So, I made sure the battery was fully-charged for yesterday's game and was more careful about holding the camera steady - although I use tripod for soccer.  I did capture some pretty cool photos, much better than Saturday's game.

Life has been quietly busy - housework, dogs, kids, sports, bills & digital scrapbooking!

Hope you are having a way awesome week!

{Hugs}

Juls~

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. This is a very cool layout. I like the idea of a timeline and can see many possibilities using one. Love the one you did! Great stuff as always! Hope you and the family are well. Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for visiting and commenting!