*Beautiful Evidence* Day 4!
Still catching up on classes and they take time but I learn a little sumthin-sumthin' from each layout. This was one of my favorite Valenetine's Day cards I made earlier this year!
The *magic lasso* comes in handy when you want to copy a portion of a photo or paper to layer on top or use in another area. Here, I copied the big flower on top of itself so that it would lay on top of the Valentine's Day card. Then, to add color & break up the monotony of the ribbon, I copied a portion of the flower as well as it's stem in the upper corner over the brown striped ribbon. It's soft, romantic, old-fashioned ... ahhh ... ~
Hope you are having a *super-fantastic* day! Don't be shy & feel free to leave me a comment or point me in the direction of your blog!!! I LUV BLOGGIN'!
Home Digiscrap Digital Scrapbook Layout Info Jessica Sprague Digital Scrapbooking Photography Digiscrap: Beautiful Evidence IV~
- ► 2014 (17)
- ► 2012 (62)
- ► 2011 (45)
- ► 2010 (47)
- Blog Event: 100th Papier Creatif Post~
- Digiscrap: Bridge Embrace~
- Digital Photography: Forest Archway~
- Digiscrap: Fishin' For Love~
- Digiscrap: Bridge, Ring, Boots & Jeans~
- Digital Photography: Engagement Photo Corner Crops...
- Digiscrap: Fountain & Brick Backdrop V.2 & V.3~
- Digiscrap: Fountain & Brick Backdrop~
- Digiscrap - Bridge Portrait~
- Digiscrap: Special Delivery Bridge Kisses~
- Digiscrap: Destiny's Sweet Song~
- Digiscrap - Boot Scootin Boogie~
- Digiscrap: Engagement Collage~
- Fall Fusion Tablescape~
- InSights: Running In Place~
- InSights: PC Follies ~
- Digiscrap: Beautiful Evidence IV~
- Digiscrap: Beautiful Evidence III~
- Digiscrap: Beautiful Evidence I~
- ▼ September (19)
Copyright Papier Creatif. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.