Digiscrap: Beautiful Evidence III~

Hi Everyone!

Hope you are having a really *fab* day! Thanks for peeking in on the latest Jessica Sprague layout that I'm working on.

Assignment 3: *Beautiful Evidence*

I didn't put a ton of effort into this to save time & catch up ... but what I liked was the surprise in finding a few photos that jazzed up photo strip with whimsy! Namely, my niece, Jenna, playing piano - I cropped the photo to just show the piano's keyboard & her hand dawning a red, boa-feather-lined cuff -- and our little Poco with static-frenzied ears! {Poco is NOT photoshopped! LOL! True story!}

Isn't the heart emblem totally GREAT & fun!?


style="font-size:180%;">O
kay, back to workin' on the next layout!

{Hugs}


Juls~

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Hope you are having a great day and thanks for visiting Papier Creatif - Creative Paper + Digital Products!

Please leave a comment. I would love to hear from you!

Julie