Hybrid: Challenge 08.15 - I Create~


HYBRID CHALLENGE W/E 08.15 - I Create~

This is Part I for the Hybrid Scrapbooking Group at Jessica Sprague since my ink cartridge is running low! Part II will be adding the paper & embellishments! Not only am I low on ink, but also looks like I am low on photos and need to start taking more shots!

There are several layers, including an awesome template, grungy mask & cool papers. I like the earthy, warm feel ... or maybe I am just ready for Fall!!!

It sez:

*I CREATE*

"I enjoy the comfort creativity provides
along with the joy of knowing that
the details in life matter & are important to me.
Whether I am playing a song on the piano,
transforming an interior space & making it pretty,
dreaming up a cool scrapbook layout or altered art piece,
the process always generates a wonderful,
emotional connection to my life.
My creativity takes all the fragments of my life's imagery,
dreams, passion, love, knowledge,
combustion of ideas & blends them all into art."

Hope you all are having a great weekend thus far! Please don't be shy and leave me a comment. I appreciate each and every one and look forward to reading them!

{Hugs}

J
uls~

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. I love this layout! And the journaling entry is perfect. Hope you are well! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Curt Thank you, Curt! You are so sweet to check in on me!

    {Hugs}

    Juls~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me again (J.S.com). What a gorgeous LO! Fabulous journaling! ... It's such fun seeing other people's scrapbook pages. It's definitely an inspiration!
    Barbara (GrantandLaurensMom)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Hope you are having a great day and thanks for visiting Papier Creatif - Creative Paper + Digital Products!

Please leave a comment. I would love to hear from you!

Julie