Digiscrap: Proof~

Hi Everyone!

Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend. It's been a very busy two weeks for me but I was able to accomplish this layout of Mason.

This is a great template from Jessica Sprague that I used for one of Mason's summer golf tournaments. I also used a font *JS* suggested that you can get at daFont called *Angelic War*. I love the swirly, grungy style of it! Too Cute! The tones of the template work very well with a golf or outdoor motif.

These photos were taken at Bridlewood Golf Course in early August. He played very well that day placing 4th. I edited each photo using a photo burn technique which is darkening the edges & lightening the focal point {Mas}, so that it stands out.

He's grown up so much this summer. I cannot believe he's actually going to be a junior this year! Wow. Time flies... He is still working hard on technique, spending many, many hours on the golf course & driving range. I am looking forward to seeing how his high school golf team plays this year. They have a lot of incoming freshman & several juniors. And one of his teammates is eligible this year which will be great for them. I hope they all do well and look forward to taking lots of photographs!

*JS* has an upcoming photography course that teaches you how to shoot in RAW mode vs. AUTO. I'm interested in taking it but not sure if I'll be able to with the *Beautiful Evidence* class I'll be taking. The *Beautiful Evidence* class will complete a 22 page 12x12 digital scrapbook album. There's also a lot of journaling that goes alont with it. It's focus is on your life. Sounds fun but I am so behind on day-to-day photos of my life! I'm a sports mom and decorator. My life revolves around kids and clients {when I'm working}.

Speaking of which, I have started working again for a client who needs help with a masterbath and bedroom *facelift*. So, primarily accessories, rearranging and window treatment. I'm hoping to post more details in the Tres Joli Home blog. It's reasonable to say that juggling home, children & work can be VERRRY challenging. My life is filled with details and can get overwhelming. So, this weekend, I just stopped - that is, after we helped move Jacqueline back home. I said, "Girls! Let's go get in the pool!" And the three of us, along with GiGi, floated around & talked. Sometimes I need just a few minutes of *veg* time to relax. Later that evening, we spent time with Don and cooked out with his family - then hit the hot tub. He was so sweet & helped us with Jacq's move home, bringing along his flatbed!

As nice as floating around in a pool & hottubbing it sounds, I am so anxious for Fall. The crisp weather, beautiful sunsets, sweaters & jeans.

Delightful....

Juls~

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thank you for visiting and commenting!