Digiscrap - Energy~


Day 2 of Jessica Sprague's {*JS*}Photo Editing: Frame-ups and Special Effects was about *Brushes*. Brushes are not one-dimensional; they also come in the form of stamps like the frame around the sentiment *Energy*. For Mason's photo, I started out with a subtle black and sand color scheme. On the WordArt, options for drop shadow & outer glow were chosen. I think it's cool how the shadowing effects play off of his own shadow in the sand!



To contrast a bit more, I took the same project cropping out the greenery in the corner & brightening the theme with a black border and salmon sentiment. Very different feeling from the 1st version. If you'd like, cast your vote & let me know which one you prefer. I could see adding on other effects as well. But for now, I'm just following the game plan!
By the way, Mason shot under par for the 1st time today & placed as 3rd Medalist for one of NTPGA Jr. Golf tournys! He & I were just talking about his desire to play under par the other night, after a dissapointing few rounds. I told him he had the natural ability, he was learning technique & concepts about golf and it would take a little time for it all to start merging together. "Be patient, Mason. It will happen..." AND IT DID! I am so happy for him! Chect out his expression in this this photo as he is jumping into the sand trap! The sentiment *ENERGY* is definitely what Mason is all about.

{Hugs}

Juls~

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kiddo! I don't think I have a fav. I think both of them have merit on their own. I love them both equally. This is a beautiful photo, and you must be so proud of him! Yea Mason! You go boy! By the way, I've added a link to you on my blog. This is the list that I visit regularly so I won't "forget" to come by and see you! Just for interesting info, do you know what your word verification was for me to post this? "drive". How cool is that? Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Curt Okay, so we havta have some kinda cosmic karma goin on! That is just too cool!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Hope you are having a great day and thanks for visiting Papier Creatif - Creative Paper + Digital Products!

Please leave a comment. I would love to hear from you!

Julie