Info: Jessica Sprague Dot Com~

essica Sprague is a highly talented digital artist and photographer who offers online courses, blog, forums, shop, etc... If you want to learn more, be sure to check out her website. It's really *phenom* in my humble opinion.

he has a wonderful way of clearly communicating *HOW TOs* and is not only a techie, but an artist as well. Yes, both sides of her brain are in overdrive. I don't know how she keeps up with herself! It was amazing to me to see all the work she's done since my last visit! She also has a tremendous gift for inspiring others - check out some of the digital layouts that her followers submitted. This week she has a *neutral theme* going on with one splash of color. Black, White, Grey, Brown + One Color of choice. I think it will be very interesting to see what everyone comes up with.

or me personally, there are endless photography skills that I haven't even begun to tap into with my Canon Rebel XTi. I also wonder if I should have purchased a camera with a higher DPI measure - I am thinking so. Digital scrapbooking is so new to me {total beginner} that I really want {need} to learn more. I enjoy viewing all the altered art blogs beautiful projects, yet am amazed at how they take the image to a new colorized level by layering richly with other images, textures, swirls and trinkets! Yet, there is so much to be said for the *tactile* pleasure of creating art with hands. {I should really get a heart in hand stamp!} I find creating ultra-relaxing and, at times, extremely challenging! For people like me, there are hybrid projects combining both computer/digital and paper. Sounds like I'll be moving in this direction, as time permits.

heck out Jessica's website and let me know what you think! Jessica Sprague Lab For those of you who are interested in digital scrapbooking and photography - SHE IS YER GURL! I PROMISE!

Did you??? Is she not the greatest ever???


ere are the links to her index page, outlining general classes and areas of interest you may want to hone: Jessica Sprague Lab Index. As well as her freebie tutorials, Jessica Sprague Lab Free Tutorials!

lease do not be shy, I appreciate everyone's comments and/or hellos and love to see what you are up to! Be sure to point me in the direction of your blog!

{Hugs}

Juls~

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thank you for visiting and commenting!