Blog Award: One Lovely Blog Award~

What a darling award I received from my sweet blogger bud, Jeannie at Dragonfly Journeys! She recently posted a challenge with a Dragonfly motif, no less, and had lots of fun, pretty and TDF entries. Go check out that post! Great stuff!

So, thank you from the bottom of my heart, GF. This was a very pleasant surprise and I appreciate you thinking of me.

To pass the spirit along, I must list 7 Bloggers who have *One Lovely Blog*. I can tell you that my Blog list has several great sites that are dripping with talent and lotsa heart; Lovely Hearts and Lovely Projects too!

Here are the rules:

1. Add the award to your blog
2. Link to the person from whom you received this award
3. Nominate 7 more blogs
4. Leave a message on their blog letting them know they have received 'One Lovely Blog Award'

Curts World

Lillys World

Whimsical Musings

My Paper Art

Glitter Shine and Bling - That's My Thing

Wee Inklings

Melissa Frances

A few of these are newer blogs that I've just started following. Some are *old* friends {from like December}, LOL, who I adore on a personal level. I know that you will enjoy browsing their sites. I always look forward to seeing who has just posted the latest creation.

Have a great week, everyone! Please feel free to drop me a line and say hello. Point me in the direction of your blog and I'll be sure to visit you!



CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Juls!! I really appreciate the award. I posted about you tonight on Twitter. I will work on getting the award posted. Thanks again, Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I finally got here for a visit. Hope you have a fruitful week full of lots of creative things!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous blog Juls!!!! What you can do with paper is just magical!!!
    xoxo Carol

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for visiting and commenting!