Digiscrap - Girls Golf Team Victory at Lake Park~

This is the tee-off layout for the girls team that I edited from the boys. I added a grungy swirl pattern and scalloped border to make it more girly but strong/sporty! It almost looks like a plaque the way I beveled out the edges. I'm not 100% sure about the Wildcats 3 times but in a way it's different. It's so hard to change something once I've done it I get scared to move things around! I really wanted to add like "Class of 2009" in one of the boxes and can't think of an idea for a 3rd box. I also wonder if I can find a prettier swirl. Note how I changed the journaling going around the edge from yesterdays layout.

I hope the parents and players like this. I wish I knew more about Photoshop. Since this is the 1st Annual Golf Banquet, I leaned towards making the program more *school oriented* vs. cute and personable. There's always next year and no one stepped up to make suggestions. I asked.

Okay! Off to look for more layouts. I found this one and tweaked it. It really helped jump start my learning!

{Hugs}

Juls~

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Lookin good there girlfriend - A+ from Mr. Johnson!! Hope you're having a great weekend. Wish we could go shopping and hang out together! I'm going to another cardmaking club party today - wish you could come along and meet everybody!

    Peace and Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jeannie Woo-Hoo! A+!!!

    That sounds like a blast, Jeannie! How do you all get anything done with all the talking??? ;)

    I picked up a new scrapbook set I found at Tuesday Morning: Anna Griffin (275 pc set) ... YOU WOULD GO NUTS FOR IT! And I also picked-up a Fiskars Ultra ShapeXpress... Sez die cut any shape you want (we'll see about that!) Reg 19.99 for $6.99.

    So, so darling!

    {xoxo} Juls~

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for visiting and commenting!