Digiscrap - Girls Golf Team Champs~


Okay! Rolling right along now ... Here's a Lady Wildcat Champs layout with a Swirly blue and white background.

These girls represent their school so well. Golf does not always get the credit that other sports do. However, after following my son around on a golf cart for 36 holes and 8 hours while he and his team carried their clubs, I realized how physical and MENTAL this sport is. Many sports games are over with in 1 1/2 to 3 hours. A standard game of golf is about 4 hours!

For these kids to commit to a sport like this and compete hole-by-hole is a true inspiration to me! I am now a full-fledged golf fan! GO WILDCATS!!!

{Hugs}

Juls~


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Hope you are having a great day and thanks for visiting Papier Creatif - Creative Paper + Digital Products!

Please leave a comment. I would love to hear from you!

Julie