Card - Best Friends B'Day~

Jacqueline and her friends are celebrating Andrea's 21st Birthday Tonight! Jacqueline, Andrea and Theresa, aka *Charlie's Angels*, are best of friends and members of the Texas Womans University soccer team. Andrea is well-known for her fashion forward wardrobe, happy-go-lucky disposition and sweet heart. They have become close friends over the course of 3 years. Jacq and Theresa also went to high school and played soccer together there, as well. I know that Jacqueline treasures their friendship and tonight, well, will be another memorable celebration filled with lots of fun and good spirit!




The *A* in the middle of the heart, of course, is Andrea's initial. Jacqueline made a card similar to this a few years ago. Now, all her friends demand one for their birthdays as well! So, this is the card she made for her. Inside it sez:

Best friends are like good bras;
hard to find, supportive, comfortable,
always lift you up, never let you down or leave you hanging,
make you look better, and are
ALWAYS close to your heart!!!

H*A*P*P*Y* B*I*R*T*H*D*A*Y* A*N*D*R*E*A* !!!!


Have Fun Girls!


<----- Andrea


















<---- "T"




















<-- JACQ Please don't be shy and leave a comment! I love hearing from all of you!!!

{Hugs}



CONVERSATION

6 comments:

  1. Hey! Funny text for a birthday´s card! I think, I will translate it into Spanish to use it next time!

    Sport is a real good thing! It keeps you fit (I mean physically but also mentally) and helps you accept winning and losing in other aspects of life, too.

    When I was a teenager, I played volleyball in the school team, and I have wonderful memories of that time. Now, I go swimming as often as I can, and I love it! If I could swim for at least half an hour everyday, my whole life would improve a lot, I´m sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Mermaid Lullaby Yes, I love this project she did! It is so cute & so true too! {xoxo} Juls~

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect birthday card for these young gals and they are so beautiful to boot!! I luv that she is using her creative-ness too!

    I'm still staring at my gorgeous glasses Juls - I posted them today for all to see and drool over!

    Peace and Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jeannie Oh yes, Jeannie!

    They are really beautiful young women with beautiful hearts!

    Jacq is very creative and a true artist. I wish she'd pursue it more but is busy with college. Some of her high school projects amazed me!! Whenever we work together on layouts, they ALWAYS turn out better with her help!

    Glad that you like the wine glasses! They are totally cool!!! You are so deserving of Blog Candy!

    {xoxo} Juls~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for your wonderful comment on my blog! How sweet--and how sweet & cute is this card...giggle! Your blog is so interesting, thanks for sharing so much about your friends and family!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  6. @LeAnne I know, LeAnne! It's really cutesy-pootsy!! Thanks for stopping by to say hi. Your work is truly remarkable.

    {Hugs} Juls~

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Hope you are having a great day and thanks for visiting Papier Creatif - Creative Paper + Digital Products!

Please leave a comment. I would love to hear from you!

Julie