Info: ARTchix Studio~

Okay, I luv this! Especially with Valentine's Day just around the corner! I know, I'm supposed to be working on Christmas layouts but while *researching* today, {researching = web surfing haphazardly for hours, adding Twitter to Papier Creatif's Blog so everyone knows what the Diva-Creator is up to moment-by-moment, working on my mini-sweet xmas tikettes, chasing around my doggie-dogs & making them behave, etc.}, I noticed ARTchix Studio's website on my Bookmarks I had forgotten about. No wonder I added it! Very unique, beautiful stuff!

I also luv the brilliant colours, the antiquey vintage graphix & who doesn't want to be *kissed*, *spoiled* & *loved*!?! Count *moi* in!

ARTchix Studio is a Canadian-based company that sells images, artbits & more. Here's their website... They have a lot of baroque-style accents & embellishments like metals, stamps, & stickers for scrapbooking, papercrafts, collage, jewelry that you don't see everywhere. And the ideas you'll start dreaming about while browsing the website can be endless! Enjoy!

http://www.artchixstudio.com/mall/ab1149.asp



CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. LUV this pic!! I'm a serious hopeless romantic tho! The song is great too. Kinda old bluesy-ish, very sexy!!

    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Hope you are having a great day and thanks for visiting Papier Creatif - Creative Paper + Digital Products!

Please leave a comment. I would love to hear from you!

Julie