The essence of Fall & the special nature of these two was captured instantly in the 1st photograph snapped. Jacqueline has always had a very tender & gentle personality, similar to her Aunt Deb. I can see these qualities in the simple way she is holding little GiGi. I also love how GiGi's paw is perched on Jacqueline's shoulder and her tail is flowing in the breeze! They are both very *spoiled*,very *loved*, & very *irresistible*!
We spent two wonderful afternoons working on the layout for this page. It turned out so warm & sweet looking! "Together is a Wonderful Place to Be"!
Materials List ~
- Miss Elizabeth's Bohemian Paper, Leaves & Vines, #901473; (1) Orange Leaf w/ Black Vines in Corners (2) Orange, Purple, Green Multi-Stripe
- Burnt Orange Paper
- Lime Green Paper
- American Crafts, Boutique Specialty Ribbon, Clr. Moss; (1) Ric Rac 1/4", Clr. Moss
- The Paper Studio, Ribbon Scrap Pack, Clr. Neutral; (1) Sheer Burnt Orange 1/4" (2) Brown Satin 1/4"
- Ties That Bind, Copper Kite String
- Life's Journy, Metal Art by K&Co, Metal Art Frames, #558007; (2) Frames, Clr. Ant. Copper
- Life's Journy, Metal Art by K&Co, Metal Art Markers & Hearts, #558021; (3) "Together" Plate, "Always" Heart Tag & "Cherish" Heart Tag, Clr. Copper
- The Paper Studio, Spare Parts, Embellishment Asst., #289470 (K10-MET) Metallic; (3) Brads, Clr. Bronze
- The Paper Studio, Spare Parts, Antique Brads, #DB-101-C; (4) Round Decorative, Clr. Ant. Copper
- Marcella by K, Spice Embellishment Kit, #146297; (1) Domed Alphabet Sheet
- Silk Hydrangea Blooms; (3) Moss, (3) Orange